"The most lively thought is still inferior to the dullest sensation" - David Hume

On My Own

Posted by Midnight Runaway On 8/26/11 1 comments



Your silence is more prevalent than ever.
The little joy that I have left is being smoldered this very moment.
A cause to let go of everything I built towards.
I recognize now that my life is better without the air in my lungs.

All these people seem so far away,
I hold no thought in their head.
I'm just another stepping stone,

This is the darkest I've felt in a long time.
Buried in a misery of worthlessness.

Left in nothing but a pool of doubt.

1 comments:

Hemi said...

I wish I knew how your felt and about exactly what your are feeling this way about. I wish I could help you wade through all the issues and emotions you are facing. You seem so depressed and full of despair sometimes, i wish I could make it all go away for you. If I can help or you could find a way to let me in, I'm here. Of course, I may not have any answers or perhaps ones you want to here! :) I am still here.