"The most lively thought is still inferior to the dullest sensation" - David Hume

Introvert.

Posted by Midnight Runaway On 8/26/12 1 comments



"Still I don't know much, but I know about love and how it hurts me to give up." - When The Time Comes by The Classic Crime



All too often I fail to establish any sense of security with my surroundings,
I find so many excuses for my lack of confidence.

I doubt my ability to communicate, connect, or even coexist.

Acknowledging the reality of this is such a bitter pill to swallow.
Perhaps I missed what it takes beyond a false smile and a generic response.

To imagine a world where we could see one another at our very cores,
I can't imagine what beautiful and terrible things we would see.
Maybe then people could understand what I inadvertently hide,
With the possibility of them seeing what I wish I could express.

More than beauty beyond the skin.
Beyond unjustly perceived personalities.

I live in a world where the reserved, cautious, and quiet is abnormal...unacceptable.

1 comments:

Corie said...

We can see your heart. That's what really counts.