This semester is quickly coming to a close,
2012 is soon to follow.
My mind has been quite busy these last few months,
Yet to organize all this disarray it would induce an impassable obstacle.
There have been so many things I have wanted to write about -
-the closing of SRC '12
-the meeting of new individuals
-the rise and fall of friendships
-the mind placed in an irrational state
-the new music I have discovered
-the run of the mill frustrations and misunderstandings
-the letdowns and the inevitable
The list could go on and on.
I think as a whole, I'm ready for 2013.
This semester has been difficult as a whole. It remains a big factor to the lack of my ability to write. If any of you know me, writing is a must for my well-being. With Thanksgiving break almost over I was a bit overwhelmed at the amount of "free" time I had on my hands, it feels good to write something.
The winter chill is moving in and I can't seem to shake the disappointment of these last few months. The bitter chill only reminds me of why I have to bundle up and stay guarded and protected from the cold...
I am thankful for many things in my life, but I am also thankful that some things are no longer there.
I'm ready for a refreshing change of pace. While I could delve into the awfulness of what this semester brought forth, I'll restrain myself and assess what I was taught during this time. It was a good thing and will bring me out stronger than before. For that, I am grateful. For that, I have learned.
0 comments:
Post a Comment